I love inspiring people to live their purpose with the help of their nature allies. My signature talk teaches about how nature can help us overcome challenges of loneliness, stress, dissatisfaction, and low self-worth that keep us from moving forward and sharing our authentic selves.
I have spoken for community groups, gardens, organizations and events such as:
- The Canadian Horticultural Therapy Association, Mississauga ON
- The Guelph Enabling Garden, Guelph ON
- Guelph Resilience Festival, Guelph ON
- Guelph Family Constellations, Guelph ON
- Living On Less, Guelph ON
- The Guelph-Wellington Master Gardeners, Guelph ON
- Guelph Public Library’s Young Professionals Connect, Guelph ON
- The HOW-TO Expert Festival, Guelph ON
- Erin Garden Club & Horticultural Society, Erin ON
- The Guelph Unitarians, Guelph ON
Past topics include:
- Live Your Purpose and Finally Feel Fulfilled With The Help of Your Nature Allies
- How To Use Nature Metaphors To Overcome Your Deepest Challenges
- Nature For Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Health
- Plant Spirit Medicine
- Stress Management Techniques
- De-Stress Your Mind in 10 Minutes or Less
Radio and Telesummit Interviews:
- Telesummit Interview with Kailean Welsh during her telesummit event “Illuminate Your Best Life: Practical Spirituality Tools from Today’s Wisdom Teachers”.
- Interview with Reba Linker on her YouTube channel “Paint Yourself Into The Picture: Healing Outside The Box Series”.
- Discussing Plant Spirit Medicine with Lauren Lavery on her radio show “International Art English” (May 7th interview).
Contact me to speak at your event
If you would like to inquire about booking a talk or interview for your group or organization please fill out the form below.
Lea Tran is a holistic healer and life satisfaction coach who calls upon nature allies to help her clients find their true purpose and authentic selves. She is a Plant Spirit Medicine healer and creator of The Path Clearing Process, a life purpose re-alignment program. She lives in Guelph, Ontario.